The Information to Plan for BRT.
The first step in the process to bring BRT to Pittsburgh is to study the prospective routes and get feedback from the community. Throughout the process, information will be presented at public meetings and on this website, and the community will be able to provide feedback at meetings and on this website. Click here for the latest information on public meetings.
Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting – 6/5/2012
The following presentation, shown to the BRT Stakeholders Advisory Committee at its June 5, 2012 meeting, introduces the BRT Simulation, summarizes the April and May community meetings, describes evaluation measures for screening the alternatives and proposes a service plan for the Corridor.
Community Meetings (4/2012–5/2012)
The following documents relate to presentations, public comment forms, and discussion topics from the round of community forums held in April/May. These are available for download below:
- Hill District - Hill District BRT community forum
- Oakland - Oakland BRT community forum
- East End/Shadyside/East Liberty - Shadyside BRT community forum
- East End/Squirrel Hill - Squirrel Hill BRT community forum
- Uptown - Uptown BRT community forum